What makes Tru Builders stand out from the crowd?
TEAMWORK! From the Free No-Hassle Estimate, to Construction and the final Walk-thru, we involve every member of our Team. We continually strive to deliver the highest Quality Work, On Time and On Budget. We are a Full-Service Contractor and maintain a staff of Highly-Skilled Tradesmen that take Pride in their Workmanship. Our Management Staff is 'Hands On' and remains active in the Project thru to completion and beyond. We take great Pride in our ability to Communicate & Coordinate with our Clients, as well as finding reasonable resolution to issues that may arise. Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Reasons to Choose Tru Builders for Your next Project:
- We are truly a Full-Service Contractor. From Design to Demo. Framing to Finishing. We even Clean-Up!
- Tru Builders is Family-Owned & Operated with over 30 years of experience in the industry.
- Fully Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- A+ BBB rated and Members of and highly recommended by PORA & SCHOA.
- FREE In-Home Estimates
- FREE Design Assistance
- No Unnecessary Delays! Most Bathroom Remodels are completed in 1 week & Kitchens in 1-2 weeks.
- We know your time is precious and do our best to work within your timeframe; we work closely alongside your family's schedule. Seasonal Residents we can do your project while you are in town or away, whichever you prefer.
- We handle every Project with Care and Craftsmanship while remaining focused on deadlines.
- We approach your Project with a customized and individualized plan to see that the vision you have for your project comes TRU!
- We plan carefully to match Colors, Styles and Design choices to preserve the Beauty and reflect the Pride you have in your Home.
- In-House Field Crews minimizes subcontractors.
- Our workers are Clean and required to be Respectful of your Home and it's contents.
- Our exceptional Product Knowledge and experienced Skill Set is applied to every Project, providing you with professional grade Service and long lasting Quality.
- We pass our Savings and Cost on to you, our Clients. We leverage established Dealer relationships to ensure Affordability and most importantly, Quality.
- A Project Manager will be in contact for the duration of the Project.
- We provide a two year Warranty on all our work.
- Like our motto says: On Time, On Budget, For Your Peace of Mind. Your Contractor of Integrity!
- Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
Meet the Tru Builders Family
Co-Owner/Qualifying Party, Sales & Design
Co-Owner & Office Manager
Tru Restor Sales & Project Manager
Affiliations & Associations
- In Excellent Standing with the BBB
- Listed with and Highly Referred by PORA
- Listed with and Highly Refrerred by SCHOA
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- President of West Valley Networking
- Member American Cartage and Contractors Association
- Past President WCHS Spiritline Booster Club
- Active and Volunteer in their local Church
- Member Willow Canyon High School Site Council
- Past Members and Board Member in the Peoria Diamond Club