On Time, On Budget
For Your Peace of Mind.
Your Contractor of Integrity!
At Tru Builders we are committed to setting the highest standard in the home building and improvement industry for service, quality and professionalism. Serving the Northwest Valley since 2010, our goal is to partner with you to make your home dreams come TRU!!
Who We Are
Tru Builders is a full-service, family owned & operated company! We believe that everyone deserves to be treated as if they were part of the Tru Builders Family.
Our purpose at Tru Builders is to build quality projects, enhancing each community by creating value with vision and integrity, utilizing our God given talents to the fullest. We are dedicated to giving you 100% of our time and commitment when we are on your project, for worry-free results.
Tru Builders specializes in Kitchens, Bathrooms, Whole Home Remodels and Additions. Make Tru Builders YOUR Contractor of Choice!
Sales & Design
Co-Owner, Office Manager, & Senior Designer
Designer & Sales Associate
Mitchell D. Jackson
HR & Accounting Manager
Office Assistant & Receptionist
Assistant Field Superintendent
Every home centers around the kitchen, Tru Builders will make your dream kitchen a reality! Create the space where your family & friends will gather, making it the backdrop for many lasting memories to be made.
Need a day to relax at the spa but there’s not enough time? The average person spends 1.5 years of their life in their Bathroom! Let Tru Builders help you design a functional yet serene getaway to best begin and end your day.
In need of extra space? Tru Builders can also add on a golf cart garage, attached or detached casita, or even a craft or game room! Make your addition practical and an area you will enjoy for many years to come.
Whole House Remodeling
Renovations make your home more functional and beautify it at the same time, inside and out. Want to open up rooms or create an addition? Do you still have “dropped ceilings”? Want to replace all the single-pane windows in your home? Add more storage? Tru Builders will help you refresh any part of your home.
Why Choose Tru Builders?
TEAMWORK! From the complimentary initial consultation, through construction and to the final walk-thru, we involve every member of our Team. We continually strive to deliver the highest quality work, On Time and On Budget. We are a full-service contractor and maintain a staff of highly-skilled tradesmen that take pride in their workmanship.
Our management staff is ‘Hands On’ and remains active in the project through to completion and beyond. We take great pride in our ability to communicate and coordinate with our clients, as well as finding reasonable resolutions to issues that may arise by utilizing Co-Construct Project Management System. Click on the video link to learn more about Co-Construct and how we use it at Tru Builders to give you worry-free results.
What makes Tru Builders stand out from the crowd?
- Co-Construct Project Management System for streamlined communication and information sharing during the entire process
- Complete all necessary building plans and any engineering as needed
- Facilitate the permitting process and all subsequent field inspections
- Complete design services, you will be designated one of our in-house designers to help you choose all your finish selections and will partner with you throughout your project. All the “allowance finishes” are charged to you at our contractor pricing
- Offer “pack-up” and “move-in” services
- In house (Tru Crews) who are on payroll and do a substantial amount of the work
- Local Trade Partners as required by law (mechanical, plumbing & electrical) and others that we have established relationships with
- All trade partners are fully insured (General Liability & Work Comp)
- One of the best local cabinet companies in the valley (we prefer to utilize their custom cabinetry made in their shop; they have modular cabinetry as well)
- Scheduled on site progress meetings with your designer & field superintendent
- 2 stage-zero punch walk through process at completion
- Full office staff
- Showroom located in Surprise is by appointment only so we can give you our undivided attention
CALL US TODAY: 623-546-8681
Contact Us Today To Schedule A Complimentary Initial Consultation:
& 10% Off Repair Or Installation
Limited time offer for new residential and commercial customers only.
GET A FREE QUOTE NOW
How To Find A Quality Roofer In The [City] Area.
Learn more about our
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO REQUEST A COMPLIMENTARY INITIAL CONSULTATION
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I repair or replace my roof?
Only a thorough inspection can determine the best approach. We will gladly conduct a free appraisal and discuss your options.
How long does a roof replacement take?
The process takes 2-3 days on an average, although it could require more time with some specialty roof types.
What roofing options do you offer?
There are extensive options available from traditional shingles to glass, clay and metallic roofs. Call today to discuss the options for your home or business!